Autumn 32Red Poker Festival
The poker action from the 26th October until the 4th November will cheer players. This autumn with 10 days of top poker entertainment – enough for player to ‘Fall’ for 32Red Poker or turn over a ‘new leaf’ and try some new poker variants or tournaments.
The widest choice of Online Blackjack games available at 32Red
At 32red, you can choose from the following variants of the world’s favourite Card Games :
- European Blackjack
- Spanish Blackjack Gold
- Super Fun 21 Blackjack Gold
- Vegas Downtown Blackjack Gold
- Vegas Single Deck Blackjack Gold
- Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold
- Multi Hand Atlantic City Blackjack
- Multi Hand European Blackjack
- Multi Hand Bonus Blackjack
- Multi Hand Double Exposure Blackjack
- Multi Hand Spanish 21 Blackjack
- Multi Hand Vegas Downtown Blackjack
- Multi Hand Vegas Strip Blackjack.
The Objective Of the Game:
In this game of cards, you are only competing against the dealer. Here, the objective is to draw cards until your hand adds up to 21 or beat the dealer’s hand by getting as close to 21 as possible, without going bust (exceeding 21). If you bust, you lose, whatever the dealer’s hand totals.
How to Win at Blackjack ?
The game of Blackjack is over 300 years old and over time strategies for getting the best out of the game have been developed. These strategies are based on the following rules of the game which you should keep focused on at all times :
- The dealer must continue to take cards until they reach 17 or more.
- Once the dealer gets to 17 or more they must stop, irrespective of the hand that the player has.
- Blackjack is achieved with an ace and a ten-value card (this includes the Jack, Queen and King).
- Whilst other winning hands pay “even money” (i.e. you win whatever your stake was), Blackjack pays 3 to 2 (i.e. you win three chips for every two you have staked).
- Aces are worth either 1 or 11.
- Ten-value cards are the most common (remember all picture cards are worth 10).
- You may double your stake if your first two cards total 9, 10 or 11 (called “double down”). This can be worthwhile if you believe you are likely to be dealt a 10 next (and thus getting to 19, 20 or 21) but keep an eye on the dealer’s card too! If your hand includes an ace you cannot double. Note also that if you choose to double, you will only receive one card.
- If you are dealt two cards of the same value (although picture cards must match), you can choose to split them. This in effect doubles your stake and thus your opportunity to win, but again keep an eye on the dealer’s card before splitting.
- If the dealer’s first card is an ace, you will be given the option of placing a side bet. This is called Insurance. When the dealer has an ace, he is considered to have a good chance of getting Blackjack. If the dealer does get Blackjack, this Insurance pays 2 to 1. If you do buy Insurance and the dealer fails to get Blackjack you lose your Insurance. Insurance bets are always half the value of your initial stake.
At 32red, play at your own pace. Don’t worry if you need to
consider for a while whether to “hit” or “stand”, you can play the game in your own time.
Want to know whether to “hit’ or “stand”? Experts from the gaming world have developed a basic strategy to help increase your chances of winning. This strategy can act as a guide when deciding on whether to ask for an additional card or not. The value of your hand is in the left hand column, the dealer’s is on the top row. You can print this chart out and keep alongside as you play. The chart below is purely a guide to making decisions playing Blackjack. Whilst we hope you find it useful, many Blackjack players have their own strategies and systems.